View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 09:29 AM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
File Explorer Extension v2.07 and v2.06 have a bug that freezes the phone when exiting it while in the storage card. I plan to exclude My Phone from the next release. And Briggs, did ya try the latest beta? It has the character count under the send button, because it's hard to place it in the text box while in landscape (no space), and it's in both portrait and landscape.
oops, I guess I'm still on an older version. It's running so well I guess I was waiting for the next RC.

Just haven't made the time to upgrade and reprovision everything.

Have you ever tried adding the RSS reader tab to sense? I think it might be handy.

You got anything coming down the pipe soon or should I try the beta?

Last edited by briggs; 06-17-2011 at 09:36 AM.