View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 01:49 AM
kozmo
VIP Member

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
didnt even think of that, nice find. interesting now you can see the settings...although the drop downs are empty of options but interesting still

i was just gonna post this too but let me start from the top cause its weird

i was using opera to set up bookmarks so i could add to internet tab w/ screenies. well, 1st i gotta say i havent had this much trouble w/ opera till now...its buggy as shit for me. so i was adding bookmarks and opera just froze, 1st it was a soft freeze (hw keys still light up when tapped and screen still on) but then turned quick to a hard freeze (no screen on no lights no buttons) could be me tapping every fricken button causing an overload, i dunno. so i left it awhile (i have body glove on it so in order to soft reset i have to take it off, PITA) came back a few hrs later and no change. so i soft reset and then as it was loading, here it is Kozmo, prl auto dl'ed and applied...kinda like OTA. but i gotta say my signal has improved greatly so far. i would always flop ev 1-2 bars to 1x 1-3 bars every time i was using data or just randomly at my house. but now i have a strong data connect at ev 3-4 bars and havent seen a switch to 1x. hopefully this is the case everywhere around here buts def. looking good so far.

kozmo, no i havent flashed a radio yet. actually i may not need to now w/ this prl 51079, is what shows fr me.

where can i find the screenies for the internet tab? i changed where xda was in place of askmen but it still shows xda ss
Glad you got things working... finally LOL been a struggle I know. I think this PRL is a winner.

As far as the internet tab, I didn't have any problems changing xda to something different and ss to match? Make sure you go to the website 1st that you want to change to, then try to change fav... if I'm getting what you're askin?

@ sharkie ... on a related note,when I go to the internet tab and press "remove favorite shortcut", after I'm done, the remove shortcut stays on screen and is overlayed on internet making it unreadable.