View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:31 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] Android4Autism v1 for the Epic BETA 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by strickly_ppc670 View Post
Keep up the great work and blogs- I have a 3 yr old with moderate Autism-
I understand the ST,OT and ABA stuff. thanks for all the work and in sight!
i think its really cool how ppcg has 3 (that i now know of) users with autistic children but also adds to why rob is doing all the stuff he does for autism because the word just needs to be spread way more so maybe our gov. wil stop spending on bullchit and drop some money where it needs to be going. sorry for rant rob but ...