View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:30 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Location Data Issues

If it was me, and I have had a lot of the same issues as you, I would call Sprint and see if there are any issues with towers in your area, I have a semi broken tower and sometimes the phone works great, and others it won't get a signal or anything and sometimes I won't get voicemails, texts or emails until I make a phone call out and that's when I'll get all of that stuff.

I have called and talked to Sprint so much about this issue that they sent me an Airwave free of charge, might be an option for you if you call and complain and tell them no they didn't fix your issue when asked if you will give them a good customer service rating.

Supposedly my tower is on the fritz until the end of the month and this tower has had issues for a few months now, Sprint needs to get off there ass and get more towers up or whatever so that this crap doesn't keep happening.