View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:33 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWTech48 View Post
"can any1 check...goto pics n vids via start, hit menu/tools/options and try the sub menu camera and video section. does it have settings or does it glitch until you get a working sub menu?"

kj and Sharkie....I get the same thing with the Pictures & Videos sub-menus for Camera and Video. If you slide out the keyboard and back in, you can see the settings, with a black background. Not sure what the fix is, but it gives you a way to see them for now.
didnt even think of that, nice find. interesting now you can see the settings...although the drop downs are empty of options but interesting still
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Just a FYI... there is a new PRL out, it will be either 51079 or 01120

@kj ... did you try the different radio? This new PRL helped with my signal issues, so you may want to upgrade.
i was just gonna post this too but let me start from the top cause its weird

i was using opera to set up bookmarks so i could add to internet tab w/ screenies. well, 1st i gotta say i havent had this much trouble w/ opera till now...its buggy as shit for me. so i was adding bookmarks and opera just froze, 1st it was a soft freeze (hw keys still light up when tapped and screen still on) but then turned quick to a hard freeze (no screen on no lights no buttons) could be me tapping every fricken button causing an overload, i dunno. so i left it awhile (i have body glove on it so in order to soft reset i have to take it off, PITA) came back a few hrs later and no change. so i soft reset and then as it was loading, here it is Kozmo, prl auto dl'ed and applied...kinda like OTA. but i gotta say my signal has improved greatly so far. i would always flop ev 1-2 bars to 1x 1-3 bars every time i was using data or just randomly at my house. but now i have a strong data connect at ev 3-4 bars and havent seen a switch to 1x. hopefully this is the case everywhere around here buts def. looking good so far.

kozmo, no i havent flashed a radio yet. actually i may not need to now w/ this prl 51079, is what shows fr me.

where can i find the screenies for the internet tab? i changed where xda was in place of askmen but it still shows xda ss