Thread: Epic or Evo 3D
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 02:36 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic or Evo 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
gten any idea if sprint is going to remove the tv out function on it because thats going to be a deal breaker for me cause one of the things i plan to use it for is to be able to watch everything on my phone through my big screen. Ill still get it but from another carrier.
well it has improved DLNA I hear so you can also stream drm content now to your drm compatible tv box...

Though I dont think they will disable it this time around...on the Epic we had 3.5mm out which is Analog..they were scared of that as you cant control Analog content so things like Sprint TV content could be stolen etc..we had usb->hdmi too but its a different circuit board and I'm guessing they were too lazy to write drivers for something that few will use. In this case its a Standard MHL port..aka if the Evo 3d can do it..I dont see why the Within won't...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.