Thread: Epic or Evo 3D
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 02:21 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic or Evo 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Thanks guys appreciate the information. I mainly use my phone for free wifi tethering first. I guess I should add that, I never had an up to date phone. I've always gotten a phone that's been out a year before I got it. This is the first time I'd be able to get a phone as soon as it came out and that's up to date. I know phones go out of date almost as soon as they come out. I have the TP2, now and it works great for my needs, its just seeing all this dual core stuff, has got me excited. I do really appreciate the information. I don't use the keyboard that much at all.
How long before the Within suppose to come out. Maybe I should send the epic back and wait a month or 2 to see what comes out. Thanks again guys, and sorry about posting it here. I just thought that I'd get more feedback by posting it here.
Rumors are july for the within..

If tethering is what you use your phone for then it doesnt make too much of a difference new phone or not..other then new phone may take time to root and etc...and maybe infrastructur tethering on older phones..but its liek a month thing..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 06-16-2011 at 02:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.