View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 11:41 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dream Phone II, 100% Transparent, Final ROM, How to get 150 MB of RAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I will write up the IPT Weather install and config shortly.

On the RAM side, I did have a lot in the windows startup folder....forgot all about that part.
Just cleared it now and restarting.

Noticed I had Arkswitch, BlueTooth, quickmenu, iptweather, g-alarm, lockdevice and a couple of others.
Just rebooted and getting 120 on startup.

Only thing I notice missing is the lockdevice. will have to find the .exe and execute it manually at restart.....oh and overclock, I manually went in and configed the speed.
OK, that's better...

But, you're still WAY off!! I'm guessing 20 MB?? What startmenu are you using? quick? You're using Energy ROM... hmmm, you are running startmenu layout switch in settings & selecting "Compact"?

If so on all that, simply rename the entire startup directory for a test & then reboot.

The only thing I can think of is that you didn't hit the save button when you set your pagepool. Go into your page pool setup file, if you did, it should still have what you saved it as...

if I'm getting 150 with pp1, & pp is one to one, subtract 7 = 143.. I'd think 140 at least!

My 2 cents... get your max, then determine what you add back in only the top 3 for starters... reboot often & test, OCing shouldn't take any...

I'd say reflash.... something is WAY off..

Last edited by teradog; 06-15-2011 at 11:48 PM.