View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 05:16 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

.. bump .. 29022 should be in the pipe, would like this set of ROMs to all work ..

Opera favs/bookmarks not working..
Please go vote for this issue :>))

PLEASE DO THIS NOW... you know i'd do it for you... simply click link & vote.. thanks.

Click here, Vote: up arrow please: http://energyrom.userecho.com/dash/t...2-not-working

lol, hey koz.. (below) thanks for the vote... takes about the same amount of time as it does to hit your thanks button!
You'd think the way people ask for thanks in their sig's, they may notice a direct link between their reputation number & my name, especially a vote... may even double down :>)) just let me know... post, pm, what ever.. (naw dem ders som ezy pickns!)

.. supposedly rumor had it 29022 was to be the final... it's been out since end of May I think around time NRG came out with his 2nd 29020... and if it's the last one.. I'd really like Opera to work.. (doubt it, but u never know :>)) (I've been hanging for months on the Opera deal..)

...then I'll re-retire... HEY... look at my avatar man... Bret Favre retired from GB first! lol

Wonder what happened to MONFRO? HEY MONFRO.. got any updates on that?

Last edited by teradog; 06-15-2011 at 07:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.