View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:00 PM
havox22
Almost a VIP

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Zune Giving Me Different Readings & Saying My Phone Is Filled

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
anybody else having this issue? i synced it yesterday and had about 180 mb free, today i synced it and added only one song and now its saying i only have 77 mb free.

and i noticed last week i was adding songs and i had 2gbs free, but when i tried to add more it said it was filled to capacity so i removed alot of pictures and maybe 5 albums to free up space.

is the bar at the bottom of zune supposed to be completely black when its filled? anybody else having these kind of issues with zune?
If you have taken pictures and video it will take up space also the apps you installed since you last synced your phone, besides that im not sure

Dank-Ass Robba