View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 12:52 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ¡ïSharkieROM¡ï6/4/11-Updated¡ïVersion 5.1¡ïGeneric\Sprint¡ï29020\21916¡ïSense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancomycin View Post
Thanks Sharkie - The sound files work great. I'm very impressed with all the features that were not on Stock Sprint ROM - will be quite some time getting use to and understanding all these new additions...

3 questions :

1. Will the PIMBackup be suitable to save all my SMS(inbox/sent items) and contacts to a the SD card for retrieval *in case something happens?

2. I'm having a tough time reading the calender on the light background - is there a way to change the SharkieROM to have just a darker background? Maybe without transparency on the calendar if that's what it appears to be - not sure. I don't mind the current icons and such - just a darker background would be cool to have - (I think was more from using the sprint stock rom for so long).

3. How much talk time are people getting without being connected to wireless / internet - I think I went from 90%-20% in almost 2 hours without data connection. Not sure if the weather causes a drain - I never had weather or its animations installed before on the stock.
1. backing up contacts and calendar is a good thing, pim backup is a good basic backup. however i will suggest...dont backup sms, it just causes lag when you have to many messages. at least this was the case way back. i never used the sms backup option w/ pim but i would think it would work just be careful of how much you save/keep.
2. you can click on the right softkey menu and tap wallpapers or the sort or go to settings tab/personalize/ wallpaper
3.dont know about talk time, lol, i know its main function. but the weather update interval can be changed in weather tab menu key and the animations are already off but you can find it in chteditor.

i suggest if your not familiar w/ cookie home tab cht and its sister editor and brother scheduler, to go on over to xda and read up the manuals.