View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 12:21 AM
vancomycin
PPCGeeks Regular

vancomycin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Thanks Sharkie - The sound files work great. I'm very impressed with all the features that were not on Stock Sprint ROM - will be quite some time getting use to and understanding all these new additions...

3 questions :

1. Will the PIMBackup be suitable to save all my SMS(inbox/sent items) and contacts to a the SD card for retrieval *in case something happens?

2. I'm having a tough time reading the calender on the light background - is there a way to change the SharkieROM to have just a darker background? Maybe without transparency on the calendar if that's what it appears to be - not sure. I don't mind the current icons and such - just a darker background would be cool to have - (I think was more from using the sprint stock rom for so long).

3. How much talk time are people getting without being connected to wireless / internet - I think I went from 90%-20% in almost 2 hours without data connection. Not sure if the weather causes a drain - I never had weather or its animations installed before on the stock.

Last edited by vancomycin; 06-13-2011 at 12:25 AM.