View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 10:17 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
Where are the reference ROMs? I saw people mention it but I don't see it anywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Energy must have pulled them.

There were there at one time. Just looked and they are gone.

I didn't get a chance to pull them down so can't relink them for you...otherwise I would post them to my dropbox and link them to you.
Very odd they would go missing like that. Then again the June.01 CHT185 Leo ROMs are gone now too before some of us on the Leo forums could get them.

Hopefully someone else downloaded them and can post a mirror. Otherwise, guess we'll have to wait til the next round of updates
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.