View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 10:12 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Agree. PIM Backup stored locally on SD card. I sync to My Phone currently and just installed Lookout Mobile Security (https://www.mylookout.com/) + doing PIM Backup to SD Card as well. can never have too many backups in my eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
What are some other good services to back you your phone other than PIM backup?
I use PIMBackup as well for most of what I need. I do PIMBackup->SDCard, then automate pushing it off device when I am at home via wi-fi to a local laptop via scheduled mortscript.

One app I use that I did not see mentioned via search of this thread is: activegcsync. It can do a two way sync to google for contacts and calendar. I use it instead of a direct exchange connection to google in order to support multiple calendars. Whereas google's exchange emulation only supports one calendar (last time I tried it). Note that the app has some minor issues, but is overall useful and usable. One item I run in to sometimes are time out issues if you have large sets of calendars and/or contact lists, but retries eventually go ok.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...

Last edited by powinmo; 06-12-2011 at 11:03 AM.