View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 08:21 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What should I replace my Sprint TP2 with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Guy View Post
Why do you make the comment about 4G phones? Speed is still speed!
2 razónes.

1) 4G is not available everywhere 3G is available yet,3G is still sufficient for alot of things just like HD is.
2) it has poor battery optimization in Android out of the box.

Also wouldn't you agree that there are far more apps for Android phones as opposed to WP7?
I agree but alot of those apps could be trash or dupes of ones that already exist, the wp7 marketplace is growing at an alarming rate and is now 2nd on development. I really don't use apps anyway and just goto the websites on the kickass browser that will be even mote kickass once mango hits.

I realize that a 5 row slider keyboard is aimed at a niche market but I really prefer to type on a hard keyboard and I have tried using the touch screen on my TP2 in landscape mode.
typing on the touchscreen keyboard on the arrive or any wp7 device is a whole world of difference when compared to the one on the tp2. because the arrive uses a capacitive screen which is more accurate and touch sensitive than the resistive screen on the tp2. the screen keyboard in wp7 is also being regarded as the best and most accurate stock touch keyboard
Incidentally Sprint is notorious for taking their time when it comes to updates. Just take a look at how long it took for the WM6.5 update to be officially released by them.

it only took them 2 weeks to deliver the security update to the arrive after its release. so far they have a good track record for updates in wp7
my responses are in bold above.