View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 04:22 PM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Well, I'm almost afraid to post this, but it seems to be better after downgrading PRL. Only less than a day, so not sure yet... hope I didn't jinx myself I had to flash a stock ROM for the downgrade to work because of LPM error.

For the radio changing, it is totally location dependent. What works for me, may not for you. The nice thing is it only takes a minute or two to flash a radio. For me, on the 2.32 Sprint radio I get good reception but it fluctuates a lot... with the VRZ 2.35 or 2.37 it seems to be a little more consistent and higher. One thing that I think Maxx said was he was seeing a little more battery consumption with the 2.37 radio, so take that into consideration?

Agree with VRZ 2.37. Stayed with it because I got better signal quality at home. (live in a 100 yr old brick bldg.) Sure it varies from user to user.
This post has been thanked 2 times.