View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 10:51 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bought My Epic... Here I come people!

I just bought my new epic and I flashed the swiss cheese rom before I activated it.

When Sprint went to go activate it We kept on getting an error 67 registration error.

I flashed straight from stock just like what was done on the video. Do I have to activate my phone prior to flashing roms? Should this be an issue?

Can someone help me Im kind of stuck here now? I will try to odin back to stock but I can't until my cable comes in the mail friday.

Does anyone have any solutions.

Me and the sprint rep dialed the ##3282# number. When we went to go to edit msl we kept on getting an invalid lock key. I dont remember what exactly we typed into the msl box.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks