Thread: Evo 4g/Evo 3D
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 02:08 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo 4g/Evo 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Super AMOLED Plus has advantages like better black levels, betetr color reproduction, faster refresh...resolution and 3d are not the only spec for screens...
All of those are debatable. You may prefer the way it looks, but it doesn't make it a fact. what is a fact though, is the higher resolution and glasses free 3D.

Quote:
Look..I bet ya 90% of pics taken will be 2d..you do know what when you take a 3d pic it will only be 2 megapixels right?
yes, I know they are 2 megapixels. And I can guarantee you it won't be 90% in 2D. I would guess 90% in 3D. Since the phone can convert a 3D picture to 2D whenever you want, I would be surprised if anyone actually took 2D pictures most of the time. certainly not 90% of them.

Quote:
I am pretty sure sprint said no data caps..I dont see how battery matters in this and 32gb + 32gb is more the enough space..even though again I dont see how space effect web video chat...
I am pretty sure most people don't limit their video chats to ONLY Sprint customers. And limited space as in a 4 inch screen. What good is a 2 megapixel camera for video chats if the other poerson only has a 4 inch wvga screen? Again, please tell me the advantage that this 2 megapixel front camera has. You have never seen a picture from the HTC, and gave the sammy a definite advantage based entirely on the extra megapixels that will never be used.

Quote:
um..Ive been telling you from the beginning you misunderstood me and I was talking about different encryption..encrypted nand is what I meant from the beginning..and why is it a bad thing again?
Well then, I guess a so freaking what is in order. I don't want encrypted nand, and neither do all the people who just flooded HTC's facebook for an encrypted bootloader. It's a bad thing, not an advantage.

Quote:
The USA cannot break up samsung..they don't have any authority over it..the only thing the USA can control is Samsung's USA branch..even if Samsung is a monoply the USA cant do a thing...and no international organization is going to break up samsung..neither will the korean government..Korea NEEDS samsung...right now korea is one of the only countries that escaped recession...and Samsung and LG is how they did it...
You are dead wrong. Like I said, if Samsung wants to do business in the USA, they have to follow USA rules. And don;t kid yourself, if the USA told Samsung "We are banning all of your products in this country." Samsung would be on the verge of going out of business. They do the lions share of their business here. And if they were banned, their competitors would pick up that market share. So as Samsung got weaker, their competitors would simultaneously get stronger.

Quote:
No..samsung said they will not allow anyone to buy super amoled until 18month after Samsung uses them in their products...
Again, running out of inventory is not the same thing as using an illegal monopoly to gain an unfair advantage. If Samsung runs out of screens, thats fine. If Samsung tells HTC "We know you ordered a bunch of these chips and we agreed to provide them, but we decided to throw away the million Galaxy S 2 phones we made and use your order in our phones instead, so that way our phone is better than yours..." That is illegal. And if they did that, the WTO and ITC would be all over samsung.

Quote:
The USA does not dictate foreign companies...sure they have to follow USA laws to sell..but being a monopoly in your own country is not against usa law...samsung electronics sells their phones/products here...they sell components in korea..and in korea they do w\e they want...
The USA does not dictate, no. But the WTO and the ITC both DO dictate all over the world. You are totally wrong about this and I suggest you research it a bit before you comment any further. Samsung can be a monopoly in Korea all they want. But as soon as they start selling products outside of Korea they are bound to international laws and rules.

Quote:
ok see here is the difference..in USA they werent charge with a crime...that guy was charged with a crime, he pleaded guilty..and they just did a slap on the wrist..I have yet to see anyone pull that off...
Are you kidding me? That happens like every day in the USA. Get charged with a crime, take a plea bargain, and get a slap on the wrist for punishment. Man, look at pretty much any celebrity that gets charged with a crime. Even Lindsay Lohan got like 10 chances before she finally went to jail. It literally happens every day.

Quote:
Edit:

Oh, just tuned to engadget and look here:

Samsung shows affection to CyanogenMod, gives its devs a free Galaxy S II -- Engadget

your gonna tell me HTC did this? cause I'm pretty sure they didn't...
HTC didn't need to do that because they already had official support from Cyanogen anyway. I don't know if you are aware of this (probably are) but Cyanogen ROMs did not have Galaxy S support. HTC phones always have, and always will have Cyanogen support.
This post has been thanked 1 times.