View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 04:32 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: evo 4g to boost ??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnnie View Post
im trying to make my evo.4g a boost so how do i do that and how do i do that for free on my own is there anyon that can help me please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker954 View Post
So is anyone gonna post the instructions in this thread?! I am interested, and would really not want to have some random person on CraigsList having to mess with my phone.
email this guy "never__sleep__again@hotmail.com" and ask him for tutorial on how to do it WITHOUT any esn bs. here is his evo on boost, i think its his but if not it was done with his instructions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4GEnTkpTw

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 06-08-2011 at 04:37 AM.