View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 02:48 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4G replacement?

I like keyboard phones..aside from me NEEDING them to use RDP..I actually enjoy surfing the web with my epic!...see by sldiing out the keyboard an surfing I have a none obstructive we surfing experience..no keyboard less phone can ever replicate this :/..and dont get me wrong..I mostly use the onscreen kb..and prob use the atual kb less then 10% of the time..but that 10% makes SUCH a huge deal the a kb phone is just vital...

I am hoping maybe with SGS2 having USB Host support that someone invents a snapon back cover keyboard..that would be cool...and only way id buy a kbless phone

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)