View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 02:12 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Epic 4G replacement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by testacon View Post
I actually just bought 2 new refurb'd Epic's for about $200 each and didn't burn my upgrade credits. I'm still wondering what's coming out by the end of the year, plus I like to see what surprises new phones bring, aka what's broken at release and how long before the bugs are worked out. Plus I'm very concerned about the new coverage maps I've seen with Sprint. I'm not committing to another 2 years until I get my comfy feeling back with them. Sprint's fallback plan with Lightsquared might be shut down soon if they can't fix the GPS interference problems. Think about leaving some of your options open, if you can...
what gps problem, what rom/kernel you running? i have 0 issues with gps.