View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:38 PM
testacon
Regular 'Geeker

testacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4G replacement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
I'm looking forward to the future now. Don't get me wrong, the epic is the best phone I've ever owned, but I'm now a Gold member and able to update my phone in august. The reason I'm looking forward to doing this is cause my gf is using my TP2 and is more than unable to do anything with the phone. So I'm curious any speculations on a replacement for the Epic 4G. I would love to get a Galaxy SII with a qwerty. That's the kicker. I need need need a qwerty. When I try to use OSK, I fall miserably. Most of the stuff I do is writing about bands with names like:
Flagitious Idiosyncrasy In The Dilapidation and the list goes on. Try typing those on an OSK while not looking at the KB and dodging flying fake blood. So what do people think the chances of a qwerty next gen galaxy will be?
I actually just bought 2 new refurb'd Epic's for about $200 each and didn't burn my upgrade credits. I'm still wondering what's coming out by the end of the year, plus I like to see what surprises new phones bring, aka what's broken at release and how long before the bugs are worked out. Plus I'm very concerned about the new coverage maps I've seen with Sprint. I'm not committing to another 2 years until I get my comfy feeling back with them. Sprint's fallback plan with Lightsquared might be shut down soon if they can't fix the GPS interference problems. Think about leaving some of your options open, if you can...