Old 06-06-2011, 07:30 PM
business101
Lurker

business101 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to business101 Send a message via Yahoo to business101
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense/SPB/WP7 | Roms: v3.5 | 4/12/2011

I absolutely appreciate this ROM but it's not for me. I flashed from an enegyrom because I felt it was draining my batt but this wp7 rom has brought me more trouble. I followed the instructions to the tee, I'm an amateur but I've been flashing for a while with minimal problems. When I downloaded and flashed 6.5.X: 29017.5.3.12 -PP 12 XDA_UC.rar WP7 - 3.5 - All CDMA Carriers I loved it. It brought me back to my sprint phone tp2. Not a week later I was reflashing due to it hard resetting it's self. Then through out the next two weeks a few more flashes due to the same reason. I installed cleanram only to have to soft reset again after using that. I need my phone like air; maps, opera, email my business needs it, my personal life line. And if it wasnt for me backing up everything on my laptop I'd be lost. If you can help it would be much appreciated beyond imagination. I'm flash to the sense 6.5 tonight in hopes that it will be more stable. I love you roms so far but no love was returned. THANKS -Biz