View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 12:40 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusetan View Post
I'm having problems with the MICROPHONE on the sencity build May 14.
People on the other end often can't hear me. My girlfriend thinks I never respond to her, and I hate having to repeat myself all the time.

Pleassssee tell me there is a solution!

Flash back to a STOCK Sprint ROM and see if the Mic problems continue. If so, that's a hardware issue and not the ROM, which case your primary mic (the one at the bottom of the TP2 and not the 2nd noise cancellation on the right of the unit) is probably damaged/blown. Mic issues like this happen and IS NOT the result of flashing a custom ROM. I probably need to add this to the wiki.

See the WIKI for stock sprint rom download links.

*EDIT* I failed to notice you are on Telus and not Sprint on my original post. Go to HTC's site to see if they have links to Telus stock ROMs and try those if available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Try the volume cabs by either Puff or me,
Lnks in my sig : )
Maxx, it's not the volume of the incoming audio he is having issues with. It's his outgoing mic... hopefully I did not miss something?
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...

Last edited by powinmo; 06-06-2011 at 01:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.