View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 09:23 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Enunciate your words.
Separate each word with a discernible pause.
Speak as if what you are saying is important for the content and not for the cool way you say it.
Kudos for your girlfriend asking you to repeat yourself as opposed to simply hanging up.
lol.. once in a while some wry humor brings a smile... thanks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
MaxSense are uploaded!
Yea, thanks... but I'm waiting on this one:

Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Titanium.Jun.06.7z

In his younger days () NRG would have had this out last week! Back in the days of the race.. first to put up the new sys/sense the day they became available... back when there were 30 people making ROMs...

Now I just lean back on the ol rocker & wait for the very last ROM to be uploaded a few days later... the one with no bloatware... the sys file like M$oft made it, plus a few of our favorite apps... Titanium (of course the Titanium menu is immediately unchecked in settings along with Start Menu Layout Switch-Panel/Compact)

Yep, reminisce about old times... but still thankful nonetheless, the ROM master is still putting out great ROMs... thanks NRG.

...now where the heck did I put that Cohiba... viva Eduardo

Last edited by teradog; 06-06-2011 at 09:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.