View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Turnkeys
PPCGeeks Regular

Turnkeys is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: ★SharkieROM★4/24/11-Updated★Version 5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
That bubble messaging mod should not be in the 6.5 ROMs. If I included it in the version you have, I am sorry. I should not have. It does not work right with 6.5, only 6.5.X. You can remove the Kimi-style WM messagin cab from remove programs and then you should be able to access normal WM messging which will then give you access to the pic.

Let me know if you get it.
I figured out (after some sleep) that the bubbles in my first example were from sense and easily disabled/re-enabled. Removing the Kimi-style cab allowed me to click that pic-link and get to the messaging interface that's under sense. The media link in that msg properly opens the image. It also works from "all messages" from the sense message screen.

I always thought WM's handling of MMS was kind of primative, and often tried ArcSoft's or others. But this fix works in your ROM and overall I wish I'd begin following you months ago, would've saved a lot of frustration and reboots.

Once I'm done exploring I'll enjoy having a look at your new masterpiece. Thanks again for the prompt help.

Turnkeys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.