View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 01:33 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bought My Epic... Here I come people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
I usually buy my cables through meritline...

I see you got it figured out..but for future reference:

1) If you disable usb debug mode, you dont need drivers for mass storage

2) you can take out the sd card into an adapter and plug it into the laptop (90% of laptops have sd card adapters)..or use your TP2 if you still have one...
1. Yeah I read that somewhere but in my device manager it still said unkown device. I unmounted and remounted it and it worked. When I went to gingerbread its giving me the same problem. I dont care right now I can always flash to stock.

2. My sdcard adapter on my laptop is broken.

-----------------------

things are starting to clear up but still have a few cob webs in there I used OneClickRootCWM3.0.2.5-EC05 flashed gingerbread and flashed the modem EE03

If I want to go to syndicate rom or any ext4 rom based phone I have to use OneClickRootCWM3-EB13 right (which can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=897612)?

CWM 3.0.2.5 is for RFS

& CWM 3.0.0.6 is for EXT4 right? But why root? CWM roots your phone and installs CWM on your phone at the same time right? Is there another CWM that works with EXT4?

Im on an EE03 Modem the thread says you should be on ECO5 The modem doesn't matter does it?

Odin is only used to flash modems because it needs to be a .tar file correct?

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 06-04-2011 at 01:37 PM.