Thread: Who's got one?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Who's got one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigKid View Post
Stayed on the Nowinstock site for a week before I was fast enough to snag a B1 thru NewEgg. Absolutely love it. I came from a Nook color which I loved as well but this is just so much better. So far none of the quality issues some have discussed but there ARE a few cons IMHO. However the pros are so vast it is easier to just list the cons.

Charging cord WAY to short. WTH was ASUS thinking to make a 3 foot cord????????

No USB port on tablet. Should have at least one on the tablet for those that can't or won't get the keybrd.

Short lifespan. Tegra3 rumored to be coming out in QTR4. If that happens the value of these will plummet terribly. So will the desire for one.

Speakers are nowhere near loud enough if you have ANY background noise.

No AD-HOC tethering. This is a BIG deal for me since I intend to use this with my TP2 on the road. I do not want to root the TF this early in development.

But overall I love it!

MBK
my girl had one and it had 2 usb ports?