View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: its coming! JUNE 6..but you can manual JUNE 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
hoping Sprintlovers will come out with an update even though he has a Iphone... fingers crossed.
I sure he will consider doing this. I think his users are very appreciative of the Sprint Lovers rom series and hopefully he will have time to update

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
So does this mean that custom gingerbread roms that are out now will be even more stable? I'm still rooted with 2.2 omj and haven't upgraded due to the screen brightness issue. Hope all that gets fixed. would love to have an official gingerbread on my phone.
Absolutely this will bring more stability. Here's hoping that our great chefs are able to extract what's needed to fix the brightness bug as well as other fixes.