View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:34 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Make android not sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV View Post
I am bumping this, I am still having issues. I am going to do a bit more testing and will post back.

*EDIT*
I guess i am at kind of a lose on what to test here. Maybe its my app i dont really know. However if i kick off the timer and it is set to wake the device. The first time it got all the timers. The second time i ran it, it missed the last timer, and the third time i ran it it missed half the timers but got the last one. The 4th time it got the first 3 and none others.
I am using a program called exertime
I would be more then happy to test with other ones.

*EDIT2*
ok after a bit more testing one thing i see is that the timers work when the LED is orange but after about 30 seconds of me hitting the power button it goes green and the timers stop. The program does keep running because when i turn the phone on the timer has counted down.
Sounds like a kernel issue. Which kernel are you on? My phone wakes just fine when I have alarms set...