View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:50 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
Well, you guys... *sniffle* I have finally fallen victim to the "Dark Side". My run with you has been relatively short, but I must say I will honestly miss hangin out over here! I've learned so much from you all... I was a PalmOne Girl (& yes, I did say girl, lol), and you truly made my Windows Mobile/HTC/TP2/EnergyROM experience worth the while! Thanks to all the cooks, especially NRGZ, and all you other super cool guys (& gals) who give your time & energy for this passion, despite the $pay$ I will definitely check in from time to time, as I don't plan on getting rid of my TP2 just yet, at least for 30 days... No sad goodbyes!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
Yea, some wise person said true geeks almost always find their way back. T-Mo is already losing points fast... I paid for Overnight Delivery and it's gonna take them a week to get me my phone :/ I'm really starting to reconsider... Is Edge really that much worse than EVDO/3G? I may just take my TP2, if sms & web will work. Anybody out there using their TP2 on T-Mo's network with call, text, & web fully functioning?
Appreciate you helping out around here once you got up to speed with using your TP2 + Energy ROMs. NRGZ's ROMs made using the TP2 usable. I came over to winmo as I was a Palm user, like you were, for almost a decade lol - keep trying winmo for years until they brought out a decent device like the TP2.

TMo's network really varies depending on where you live and how much you travel. Calls/Texts are usually OK. It's their data coverage where I usually travel to that's always in GPRS (2g like) - which is just slightly faster than when I'm on 1xRTT (2g) on Sprint. Best of luck moving on and hope you can drop by often.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.