View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:06 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google Voicemail question

It seems to be more trouble that it's worth... I have hardware version 003 or something like that and I can't just use UnrEVOked. It's apparently a pain in the rear.
Secondly... I don't see the benefits other than clearing out your installed programs.

Running Honeycomb on a custom ROM with all kinds of bugs and fixes is not my idea of stable. I'll wait for the official honeycomb release. Not to mention... I'll be upgrading again in Feb. So no big deal.

Tethering is not something I need really... So not much else out there to convince me to root.

Plus you loose apps that are installed and no longer available when you change ROMS... Like the guy looking for the Justin TV APK.

I like the way my phone works... The only thing I would change is to give it the ability to move ALL programs to mem card. I hate getting that message and deciding which apk needs to go.
lol
p.