View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 09:48 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Adding the front camera to Sprint TP2

Not sure if this is still being worked on but, after you get the hardware installed to enable this you will need...

1. Boot up commands to start the camera (This is the hardest part, the this is hacking the bios of the phone, the FM radio is in this part and hackers for a long time have been trying to enable this with out NO LUCK).
2. Software drivers
3. Software to use (Skype, etc)

Getting the hardware to fit, I would say is the EASY part, the hardest part is getting the phone to enable the camera and that I would say is almost impossable.

I hope you get it working but, unless your a HIGH level HTC Programmer or OEM, I don't forsee you getting this working. If you are a High level HTC programmer, could you enable the FM radio for the Sprint and Verizon phones ?

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !