View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 03:10 AM
seebeexee
N00b

seebeexee is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]-5.29.11- EVOZone - MiSfit Shift4G - VR Inspire 4G - CalkulinHD

I'm loving the MiSfit EVOZone Speedy ROM. I've been running it for a few days now with only minor issues (Netflix app). It's by far my favorite ROM, and I love the blue theme.

I've got a couple of questions:

Is it possible to go back to using the Sense 1.0 lockscreen? I tried replacing the Htclockscreen.apk with one from a Sense 1.0 Froyo ROM, and I got stuck in a boot loop.

Also, is it possible to remove the GPS reticle icon when GPS is turned off? Right now it still displays the icon with the slash through it when it's turned off.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks for a great ROM.

**EDIT: I have found the answer to two of my issues. I pushed a Sense 2.1 lockscreen apk from another ROM and it worked. Also, I finally found were Gingerbread keeps the icons for the GPS signal: in the SenseUI.apk in /system/app. I just opened up the .apk and deleted the sym_gpsone_3_sprint.png file and pushed it back to the device, rebooted to recovery and wiped both cache and Dalvik-cache, and upon restart, I had no GPS-off icon (initially). Unfortunately, once GPS is turned on, the GPS-on icon still remains even after GPS is switched off unitl I reboot or hot-restart the phone.

Last edited by seebeexee; 05-30-2011 at 04:50 AM.