Lurker

vtraveler is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post
I just flashed to Energy May 15th.

I have a small problem that I don't think has anything to do with the rom but another cab that I installed. I installed NEW_Maxx134_Complete_BatterySaving_RegEdits3.cab and now my screen dims after 10 seconds. I went to power and changed it to 1 minute. Left the phone for a bit and after 2 minutes it shut the screen off as normal. When I brought the screen back up again the screen was dimming at 10 seconds again. Now I am getting irritated. I uninstalled Maxx's cab and it is still do the same thing.

Dimming is changed to 10 seconds. I change it to 1 minute and it changes back on it's own when the phone powers off (sleep) Grrr

I would hate to have to flash again for just this small thing but it is very irritating to have the screen dim out to nearly nothing after only 10 seconds.
I have had this problem intermittently in the past and have solved it with this technique:

In your registry go to:
\HKCU\ControlPanel\Backlight\LockLevel

Ignore the LockLevel key inside the LockLevel folder...RENAME the folder to LockLevelx (add an x to the end of the folder's name). This will cause the phone to eventually recreate the LockLevel folder with the proper key inside.

Hope this works for you.
This post has been thanked 6 times.