View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

No, I didn't do any major changes regarding email. I do also notice that sometimes email is not set to conversation mode and sometimes it is. In my kitchen, I've set it as conversation by default. Why some flashes it sticks and some flashes it doesn't stick is beyond me. Near as I can tell, it should always start out in convo mode.

It's possible the same type of thing is at play with the exchange server settings. I cooked and still cook those edits that you mentioned. It seems that this time around they stuck or maybe something changed on your company's end? I dunno.

I haven't noticed closing an email instead closing out the entire mail app unless it's possible that you double tapped the "X" without realizing it thereby unknowingly closing out the next screen as well.

All that being said, bad flashes happen and if you have the time, a reflash woudn't hurt. But, if those are the only two oddities going on, then I wouldn't count that as bad flash necessarily.
This post has been thanked 2 times.