View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 01:39 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

Yep, I'm loving the new phone, although I've been on my TP2 for a couple of weeks now.

Android is absolutely wonderful. I've no complaints yet. Luckily for me, I live, work and play in a 4G area so the EVO runs fast as ever most of the time. Battery life is not so great, but I wouldn't expect my laptop to go all day running on a single charge and the EVO is like a laptop in my pocket. I'm sure I can get that better whenever it is that I decide to really dig into to making an EVO ROM.

I've brought a tiny bit of the Android look to this new ROM with it's new set of Dark Ninja Android Taskbar Icons and the Android wait cursor that comes along with it. I've brought a tiny bit of the imagery from it's people favs to this ROM. One of the big reasons I brought the RSS feed to this ROM was because I grew accustomed to regularly checking news feeds. While it will never be as fast as the EVO News feed widget, it's a step in that direction. The default wallpaper is also from a dumped EVO ROM and is the one that use on my EVO most of the time.

I'm just glad there are still people around that can use and appreciate our work!
We do it for you!
This post has been thanked 4 times.