View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 12:45 AM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Aedon's WM 6.5 Iphone SMS Chat bubbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSN_DeaD-_-BuNnY View Post
Hey bro i like that u've taken the time to create the iPhone skin but i was wondering if it would work with the HTC Touch Pro? I know its a windows phone but since theres other i dnt know which one u made it for

well it all depends really, I use the touch pro 2, wich I know has a different resolution then that of the touch pro

I dont know what the resolution is exactly, or if that would even affect it

I know that I had to personally go back and rewrite codes for the 2 different ones, by that I am referring to WM versions of 6.5 and 6.5.3

if you dont know what I am referring to with this, then just know that 6.5.3 has the start button on the botton left of the screen rather then the top left like in 6.5 and even 6.1

this specific thread here is for 6.5 and 6.1

If you want to feel free to go ahead and try the app out as is and let me know if there are any issues.

I havnt really gotten any feed back on this app at all for 6.5

And as it is, I have made alot of improovments to the 6.5.3 version that I now need to go back and do for this one, so I might be able to fix up any issues you may find while Im at it.