View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

Generic SharkieROM v5.1 - Beta 1.0

Version 5.1 - Beta 1.0 Change log (from v5.0)
Code:
-Updated WM Build to 29020.
-Updated moTweets to v2.0.
-Updated Total Commander to v2.52 B3.
-Updated Meltwater's Facebook Tab to newest version which includes FBTab Settings link.
-Updated UCWeb to v7.7.
-Removed daFunk's taskbar icons Icons.
-Removed Netflix Mobile Manager.
-Removed SharkieROM Additional Sounds cab.
-Removed all except default +2 wallpapers.
-Removed Kimi-style WM messaging bubbles.
-Added Dark Ninja's Android Taskbar Icons.
-Added "Screen Off" to Action Links cab.
-Added ClearTemp.
-Added Meltwater's RSS Tab v3.0 B2.
-Added new set of Settings Tab icons.
-Slightly altered People Tab Fav links.
-Slightly altered Internet Tab Bookmark links.
Known issues:

-RSSIcon image in the RSS Tab is the wrong image. HERE IS THE FIX.

-new taskbar. For some reason the android taskbar I'm using now causes the email and sms notifications on the task bar to disappear as soon as you go to the tab. Before, they would stay until you actually opened up an email. The taskbar notifications and the Sense notifications would work the same. I"m still on the fence as to how much this bothers me. On the one hand, it seems like it'd be nice to have the notifications disappear quicker, but on the other hand, I'm afraid that one might slip by without me noticing it. We'll see what, if anything, I can do about it...

So, as stated this is a BETA. It is being released in the thread for the express purpose of BETA TESTING. So any of you who'd like to help me out, I'd be more than grateful.

If you test for me, along with your own report, please pay special attention to these areas and provide feedback:

Battery life
Memory
Speed
New taskbar look and feel
New taskbar bugs
Rss Tab bugs
Twitter Tab - I can't use the tab because I didn't ever save the necessary info. from my registry. I need someone who did to let me know that it still works as it should.

The more detailed your report the better. I like to hear opinions on things as well and not just bug reporting.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 05-31-2011 at 02:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.