View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 02:35 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.3.3 Custom ROMs | GingerBread 4.12.651.1 | *Updated 5/22/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintevo View Post
Hi ,
I am running OMJ's EVO 2.3.3 GingerBread w/ Sense 2.1 v1.3. I am having trouble with google calender sync to my phone. I never had this problem with any other ROM including OMJ previous ROMs( even OMJ EVO 2.3.3 pre 5.0 ROM). Does anyone have the same issue.?I dont even see my google calender listed under the calenders options for me to add and sync. Please help.
I use the HTC calender, but I checked Google Calender, all my appointments in google are there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno_666 View Post
Great Rom as always but the messages icon is not centered it seems to high?
I usually restore my saved HTC home fairly quickly, so I don't recall the messages icon looking off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Anyone having an issue with Voice Search?

It might be common to roms based on the leaked rom. It happens with this rom as well as with fresh.

When using Voice Search the mic hardly picks up my voice, when it does, it's result always starts with "cg"..

Anyone else confirm?

-CC
I just tested, seemed to work fine, though I had to move to a quieter area, my desk has alot of background noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat View Post
I used misfits rc1. I was able to use their updated sense zip to flash the lockscreen. I tried with this and it bootlooped
thx...I see he has a v1.0 now.....maybe I'll check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ockavano View Post
Yep, I can't get either of them working either. Thanks, I will uninstall and put the green one back on mine. But mine is old, does the newer versions make it faster? Netflix is hit or miss on the blurry-ness. Is it the service (Sprint) or the phone?
I typically dont see much difference in the different version of wifi tether

I haven't tested netflix, but most ppl say it's not working on a GB Sense rom