View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 06:07 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [5-23-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2j][2.3.4 Beta]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
I'm using the 1.0 version of rom. The front camera is flipped on video chats using fring app. The one you get from market so it should be newest version :S I don't know where to find more info on it but I will if you tell me where to look

sorry i dont know where the bug tracker is, I looked on Gingerbread-Deck but all I see is a ticket but that isnt for bugs is it?
issues = bugs. file away!

-deck

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.