View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:47 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 04-06: FRX06 on NAND (Testing FRX06 now!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eu0741924381 View Post
thanks but i was posting my info to help you solve the problem, i don't mind boot up though fastboot for testing as i am using an old phone as primary so i can test your stuff.. As for the log i was hoping to help you with gsm service...

Ah and End button doesn't work in android either (not a hardware problem as it works in WM and Haret)

Update: overclock still not working for me, tried several overclocking utilities and run tests in CPU Benchmark and Quadrant (i was able to set it to 320mhz)

Update: "FN" button is seen as "@"
Buttons definitely need to be reviewed since i cant replicate your issue. But thanks, ill keep working on it.

I need someone with cdma to test overclock now. I can set it but cant really test it. Whats a good benchmark tool?