View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 05:45 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!** GBX0A - Alpha! Camera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeUsername View Post
Sorry if I'm getting a little off-track. I'm trying to give as much info as I can.

As stated in the first post, during the initial boot process, I should see the calibration screen and follow the calibration instructions. I watched the process, but I never saw the screen in the initial boot. I continued not to see a calibration screen at any time that I have booted android.

I used 2 ts-calibration files so far, downloaded and unzipped the one in the first post of this thread and the one in the first post of the froyo bundle.

I do not know how to generate/create a ts-calibration file from the kernels I found.
As I state in the first post on both threads - you have to use an older kernel to manually calibrate. Otherwise, use one of the attached calib files - they're the same file in both threads...

Please, re-read the first post. I think it's pretty clear on how to manually calib - if not, tell me how I should change it.