View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 11:31 PM
dtrush
Regular 'Geeker

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I'm on the fence on whether I love or hate WP7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
cutting edge hardware like that really isn't necessary with wp7 everything is already zippy and stable with no lag. its also even faster than the newer Android phones, Nokia however did say that they would make wp7 phones with that hardware tho. it does sound nice but I don't think I could leave HTC.
I wholeheartedly agree. This OS is really fast. It almost seems like no faster hardware is necessary. Stuff just WORKS. We'll see after the mango update and if the OS becomes more customizable if it will make a difference on speed. I seem to think it won't bog it down.
The lag on some of these "top of the line" phones running Android really is comical how they start to slow down after they've been on for a while. I've seen first hand a slow EVO and a sluggish Thunderbolt. Not what I would have expected.