View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 03:36 PM
rushco
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-*22-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2i][2.3.4 Beta]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizlam View Post
Hi all,

I am having a major problem. I have been using Deck Roms since RC8... I just downloaded the new 1.2g and noticed that touch to talk program is not working (this is very important for my work) On the FAQs of touch to talk, they mentioned that the problem is that my 10 digit phone number is stored incorrectly and that I should call my carrier to see if they can fix it.

I called sprint and they asked me to do a couple of diagnostics including reprogramming my phone using ##846951# The phone did not want to go into manual reprogramming even with different numbers. So after a while on the phone, I gave up and restored back to a Deck 1.0 backup which was working for at least a month.

later I noticed that I was not getting or able to send phone or text. I fully wiped my phone and started fresh to no avail. Updated all radios...nothing. Called sprint again and they could not help me.

Now I can't make or receive any calls... I also can not enter manual programming mode....I also noticed that my phone number and a MIN number are NOT THE SAME...please help resolve this as this is my work phone...thanks in advance

Mr. Piz
If I remember correctly 1.0 is 2.2 and 1.2g is 2.3.3. That program may have a problem with gingerbread. I don't use the program so that is my best guess.

If you want to go into the programming menu you need to be on a Sense ROM.

Your phone number and MIN number don't have to be the same

I would flash a Sense ROM and update everything and make sure you can send and receive text messages along with phone calls. Then you can move back to 1.0 and see if everything works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/\NDM/\N View Post
Anyone know how he got the LED on the right part of the top speaker, never even know that was there till this rom.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Sprint never included a way to use it. Someone found out it was included and enabled it. There is a program that lets you customize it.

WiMAX Message Notifier redux [Updated 2011-01-30] - xda-developers