View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: video conferencing Skype

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
no, skype still does not support video calling....originally Fring supported video calling to skype, but they killed it...last I heard it still didn't work, but I havent tried lately....maybe Carla can elaborate...

The latest Google Voice now supports video chat, though I havent used it yet.
I only call other people using Fring so I am not sure about the Skype thing. I only use it on the PC. Also haven't tried the GV thing yet simply because I don't use it on my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
I thought the Android has a built in video program and it can talk to any Sprint customer that has a camera and iphone too. I saw a demo at the T-mobile store.
You saw a demo of a Sprint phone in a T-Mobile store? I would help if I could but I use an AOSP Rom with nothing but the basics installed out of the box. I haven't used anything Sense/Sprint related in a very long time so I can't remember what is included/not included. OMJ would know though.