View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 10:17 PM
chunnel
PPCGeeks Regular

chunnel is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariano3113 View Post
THE Profile and PRL deal more with Coverage and Newtork configuration - but configuring your data to use Verizon (Must have been an oversight when making the provisioning cab) is understandable. (Valiant effort on being determined to find a fix for your e-mail.) Odd that you are getting the [208] Error even with a ROM installed, booted and connected. - Maybe you should ask your devices to play nicely - LOL
Yeah, I can't figure out the 208 error. No idea why it's happening.

Ok, now I've screwed up CHT. I have all my links set, but somehow the display is all screwed up. The calendar is over some of the links. And when I go down, the screen is blank. And it seems I have 4-5 levels beneath the first page. Then I go down twice, and BEHOLD! all my links are there. Is there a way to reset this CHT to the original settings? I should say also, that I've gone back to Cookie, obviously.

[UPDATE: I will not be having any success figuring this out. CHT seems completely random and as soon as I get it better, then I make it completely worse and am farther away from getting back to the original settings. This is absolutely hopeless]

Last edited by chunnel; 05-22-2011 at 12:03 AM.