View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 07:51 PM
aman1127
Master Kimosabi

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by undarated View Post
The 4g power control widget does work for me although it is a little quirky. it showed the 4g bar connected but actually took longer to connect than going thru network settings.

I flashed the same combo pack today and it hasn't caused any issues at all. Although I just found out yesterday morning that there is 4g here in central va of all places and i never would've known if i hadn't been poking and probing on my phone. I'm gonna upload some screenies of the speedtest and what you will notice is a huge speed difference between the two screenies. The 1st is a screenie of my fiancess hw003 evo last night and then my hw004 today sitting in the exact same spot. im by far no rocket scientist but im pretty sure not that many people around here know we "haz the wimacks" to be stunting the speeds like this. maybe im just not holding my mouth or the phone right. who knows.

good luck on getting all of this sorted out fellas because honestly Deck has done a helluva job here with this rom and if i wasnt about to pack my fam up and move i'd donate. been running this rom since pre5 or something like that.
Those screens have wifi on, no 4g icon. 4mb up is impossible since sprint capped us all at 1mb

Cooler than your EVO