View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 05:14 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [5-21-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.0][2.3.3 Stable][1.2g][2.3.4 Beta]

1.2g g is for GO! is now up for testing. Please dont forget to check out my sponsor's ads! Help support your devs!
I will use this post for important information and a quick update.

*Changelog*
-4G reboot issue is now fixed correctly.
-4G toggle in notification widget now works 100%.
-4G toggle in power widget is working if WiFi is off, this will be fixed in next release.
-9016 block code has been updated, you shall never see a 9016 text again!
-New gapps will now restore your apps and settings again.
-New gapps should fix the market issues people reported.
-If you want to have Gtalk voice and Video, install rom and gapps and boot your phone first and let all of your apps and settings restore. Once you have your phone setup to how you like it, flash the Gtalk zip. Once updating your Gtalk, i am not sure if it is gonna break the market fix or not yet, you all may have to help me test that. Mine seems to be working fine still.
-Hardware button lights should be fixed.
-Phone wakeup should now be ALOT better if not fixed.
-Few default settings changed.
-Updates to framework. Themes may need to be updated again. (sorry themers).
-Updates to Phone package. Fixed a few settings.
-Fixes for CDMA call waiting. More reliable.

*Updates, WIP*
-Complete fix for 4G support in the power widget.
-Always working on the wake issue as new fixes tend to make it better/worse sometimes.
-Working on boosting wifi receiver. Maybe better drivers? Does anybody notice a difference in wifi signal strength when using other kernels?
-Will have a Bug Tracker soon!
-all that i can think of for now. this *should* be the last release of the weekend. So i hope everybody enjoys. This has to be the best one yet (2.3.4 wise).

-deck

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.

Last edited by deck; 05-21-2011 at 05:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.