View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:15 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: EVO3D and Sense UI 3.0

Google announced Ice Cream Sandwich which is Android 2.4, it is basically a coming together of Tablet OS with Phone OS, kinda like WinXP was the coming together of NT with 95/98/ME.

The 3D is going to ship with Android 2.3 Gingerbread running under Sense 3.0

The RUU has already been leaked remember, there are already Sense 3.0 ports for my HD2, albeit not stable.

2.4 supposedly is coming out in Q3 2011, so the Nexus S and Nexus One should get an OTA first probably at that time and I'm thinking everyone else will get an OTA in Q4 2011 or Q1 2012.

The coolest thing about this phone I think, which has not been talked about too much, is the resolution. You are going to notice it right away with Sense because Sense has always been very colorful and very eye-candy and a higher resolution will really pop out at you (along with the obvious 3D).

The MSM dual-core will probably have an OC kernel up to 1.8ghz+ I am thinking very soon after the phone is released and I am hearing really good things about the GPU on this thing. It is a beast of a phone and I would NEVER get a Samsung SII or anything over it. This phone looks insanely sweet.